高中 美国政府 最全菠菜网
你菠菜资源网在线.S. 政府 course is one of four social studies courses offered at the high school level. This one-semester course provides students with a practical understanding of the principles and procedures of government.
On this page you will discover what topics are covered in a high school U.S. 政府 class, learn more about the general objectives for U.S. 政府, and find out how families can use 最全菠菜网 as their main American government homeschool curriculum or as a supplement to other programs.
What is Taught in a 高中 U.S. 政府的最全菠菜网?
菠菜资源网的你.S. 政府 course for high school helps students establish the origins and founding principles of American government. They will closely examine the Constitution and its Amendments then investigate the development and sweep of civil rights and liberties.
Lessons also acquaint students with significant Supreme Court decisions to demonstrate the impact and importance of constitutional rights. Students are guided through the function of government today and the role of citizens in the civic process. Students also sharpen their writing skills in shorter tasks and assignments, and practice outlining and drafting skills by writing full informative and argumentative 论文.
Some of the units of study included in the course are:
- Introduction to American 政府
U.S. 政府 最全菠菜网 Objectives for 高中ers
The topics covered in a high school U.S. government course are designed to prepare students to be competent citizens who understand and are capable of participating in the political processes of the nation. 另外, students should practice the skills needed to think critically, 重证据, 做出明智的决定, and participate in political processes.
整个U.S. government course, students will reach for the following goals:
- Investigate the founding principles that guided the establishment of the United States government.
- Analyze the civil rights and liberties that are granted to United States citizens, and understand the influence of constitutional amendments and Supreme Court decisions that have developed these rights.
- Understand the structures and procedures of local, state, and federal governments.
- Discover how you can participate in government by voting, 竞选公职, 履行公民义务, and petitioning your representatives.
- Increase academic and domain-specific vocabulary.
- Engage in routine writing in response to texts, concepts, and scenarios.
- Use research skills to access, interpret, and apply information from sources you have gathered.
为什么选择最全菠菜网的U.S. 政府 最全菠菜网 for 高中?
与你比较的父母.S. 政府 classes for homeschool want to know that their ultimate choice is comprehensive, student-paced, and designed to help students achieve college and career readiness.
Some of the reasons that our high school U.S. government curriculum is popular with both parents and students include: